Sunday, March 4, 2012

GM's Day Thanks

So it is GM's day today, so I'd like to give a shout out to the gamemasters in my circle I've played with- thanking them for many excellent sessions:

Dave Enyeart (GURPS, Fallout)
Sherri Stewart (Rolemaster)
Kenny Van Dusen (SWAT Hero, M&M)
Derek Stoelting (Werewolf, Buffy)
Steve Sigety (AFMBE, Dragon Age)
Scott Kanouse (D20)
Jim McClain (Champions, Star Trek)
Rob Stratman (DC Heroes, True20)
John Bykowski (Ars Magica)
Ken McCoy (Call of Cthulhu)
Shawn Ryan (Conan)
Gene Ha (Bushido, Villains & Vigilantes
Art Lyon (HB Supers, GURPS Space)
Matt Press (AD&D, HB Pulp Action)

...and of course, my sister Cat Rambo, who actually taught me to play and who was the first person to run a game for me. Even at an early stage, she set the bar high for me as a GM and I've been trying to reach there ever since. 

And thanks for the various GMs & DMs I've played with in the past that I don't game with these days.