Monday, July 27, 2015

Gen Con and Games on Demand

Sherri and I will be heading down Wednesday afternoon. We'll probably pick up our reg stuff and try to figure out something to do in the evening. We're just spending Thursday at the con (weird stuff forced us to cut it short). But we'll be spending the whole day at Games on Demand and maybe one trip to the dealers hall before heading out. I might have some Action Cards bits with me as well if anyone want to see those. Anyway, if you see me there- say hi!

Friday's the ENnie Awards- and while I won't win, my friend, player, and fellow blogger Steve Sigety will be there for me in case something weird occurs. 

All of my f2f games for the weekend got blown up by Gen Con as my players flock there. I will have to game harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment