Thursday, February 13, 2014

February Break

Just a brief update- I'll be taking the next few weeks off from blogging, except for PLOT posts. I have a few series I want to get ahead of before spinning them out, my birthday month, and three campaigns I want to get ship-shape and running smoothly. As a side note, I've been trying to more accurately track my gaming this year. You can see what I've been able to play via this geeklist. I've found that a useful tool- it has given me better perspective on how much play time I've actually getting, what I have in the queue, and how I ought to schedule my time. 




2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the time off Lowell. Looking forward to the next PLOT. Love that podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss the blog posts! But I'm happy you're taking time to focus on GMing and not just blogging about it! (Refill those coffers of advice for us fledglings)

    ReplyDelete