Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am RPG Geek of the Week (literal, rather than metaphorical)

As some of you know I've been much enamored of rpggeek-- the companion site to boardgamegeek.com. Both of them can be reached through the geekdo address. I've been posting and helping with item entry on the rpg side of things for some time.

Anyway, this week I got chosen as the "rpg geek of the week". For that honor I get to field questions from users and generally boost my ego by getting to talk about games. I encourage everyone to come over and check out the thread which you can find here. You can post questions, and certainly players in my games will be rewarded appropriately for doing so. So yes, this is pretty much a billboard to inflate my self-image, but something I've been working towards for a while, so please go over and check it out. If you haven't already set up a user account it is easy to do so.

I have an overview post on what I think of the geekdo site which I hope to get posted tomorrow.