Friday, February 22, 2013

Nebula Awards Cool News

Earlier this week the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America announced their nominations for the Nebula Awards. I'm going to raise a cheer that my sister, Cat Rambo, received a nomination for her short short "Five Ways to Fall in Love on Planet Porcelain" from her awesome collection Near + Far. That's pretty damn amazing. That collection as a whole is really excellent and worth reading (in my somewhat biased opinion). Cat taught me to game with old white box Dungeons & Dragons. She's playing in my G+ Changeling the Lost game as well. Most of what I learned about caring about more than numbers in RPGs began with her and her campaigns. You can see a full list of the nominees here on i09. You can see Cat's Amazon page here and her weblog here.

So that's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment