Thursday, October 24, 2013

RPG Person Profile


I'm currently running (at home): Our group’s homebrew rules for Libri Vidicos, a Steampunk Fantasy school game; Last Fleet, a fantasy riff on BSG; and Legend of the Five Rings.

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: 13th Age with the GM’s world.

I'm currently running (online): Changeling the Lost (now switched over to Fate from WoD) and Mutants & Masterminds (restarts in January).

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (online) include: None. I need to try out more one shots.

I would especially like to play/run: Durance, Kingdom, or DramaSystem. 

...but would also try: Last Best Hope, Gumshoe, or some flavor of Fate. Preferably one-shots or short campaigns.

I live in: South Bend, at the northern edge of the horror which is Indiana.

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: City of Lies; Kaiin Players Guide, and GAZ 3: The Principalities of Glantri

2 or 3 novels I like: Dictionary of the Khazars; Lord of Light; and Jhereg.

2 or 3 movies I like: Kairo (aka Pulse); Spirited Away; and Dragonslayer.

Best place to find me on-line: On G+, RPG Geek, or via the blog.

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: A city sourcebook or about samurai.

I really do not want to hear about: what sucks about game things; I’d rather hear what people think actually works and is useful.

I think dead orc babies are: (....well, ok, it's complicated because....) it is the moment when I see if a GM’s going to do something interesting or just be douchey.


Free RPG Content I made is available ...at RPG Geek where wrote two 24-Hour RPGs for contests and one of them won: Witless Minion and ArclightRevelation Tianmar
...For Fate with an adaptation of Scion I created that’s fairly complete. 
...For listening with the podcast I co-host, Play on Target.  
There’s more on the blog, scattered across the pages.

You can buy RPG stuff I made here: Not yet. 

I talk about RPGs... on RPG Geek under the name edige23 and on Twitter @edige23