Sunday, February 22, 2009

2/22/09b

Gene tagged me back on the Sixth Image meme that H tagged me for. This time I went to my Older Documents folder which has a My Documents from an older computer I used to use. Ironically, this is the image that came up:



That's a picture of my character Kilroy as done by Gene many, many years ago.













In the same folder I found several images Gene did for me back in the late 80's for the Saviors game:



Darkcat, one of the WW2 heroes who survived to the modern day setting of the game.










and



Wardove, another WW2 hero (actually killed by a PC during the war).

2 comments:

  1. Except for the fabric folds around the elbow, I still like the Kilroy drawing. Otherwise, is slightly painful look at old clunky drawings. I kinda want to fix them if only I had the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, so cool. I really like DarkCat.

    ReplyDelete