Thursday, November 1, 2012

Blog Milestone

SINS OF A BLOGGER
I don't usually like to blog about numbers and stats...usually...

So today I hit 150,000 All Time Page Views, with 629 posts. There's a weirdness with Blogger that "all time" doesn't includes the first five months I had my blog up. I'm sure that's pretty modest compared to some of the really excellent gaming bloggers I follow...but that's a decent milestone and I'm pleased by it. 

So in celebration, here's a picture of my wife's character- Dweena Squint, Goblin Matriarch, from our Last Fleet campaign. This was drawn by Alexandra "Lexxy" Douglass at Gene's behest. 


4 comments:

  1. That is one classy broad...

    And big congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent drawing of a cool character! What more could you want?

    Congrats man and may you continue to post much awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the milestone you deserve it. Tons of great articles, keeping them coming in a consistent time frame all of them well done. Wish I could pull that off. Hope you get another 150k soon!

    ReplyDelete